You are here : Home / About BIIC / Vision & Mission
1) To synergize the triadic relationship of university-industry-government for building better Innovation system and enabling knowledge flow.
2) To bridge the gap between theoretical classroom learning and real-world applicability.
3) To make the students job creators than job seekers.
1) To strengthen University- national Rand D research tie-ups and interaction with reputed firms having strong R & D facilities.
2) To enable the students/ faculty to meet the demands of industry, government and the broader community through research, curriculum, workshops, seminar, and courses and empower the students to take their ideas from labs to markets through research.
3) To provide networking opportunities to students and facilitate their interaction with entrepreneurial communities through lectures, fairs, exhibition, industrial visits, etc..
4) To offer an all-encompassing support system in extending ideas, nurturing incubation, facilitating product development, assisting training and providing premises.